I confess openly that I am a dire fan of pasta. So I constantly look for different ways and means to cook it. Most of the pasta dishes can be made vegetarian. It depends on how you cook, you can make it as healthier and as cheesier you want. I stick to the one overloaded with vegetables. This one has blast of vegetables and it tastes soooo gooood.
1. Boil water and add salt and a tea spoon oil to it(Yes yes I know its a blasphemy to add oil to pasta when you boil. But I add oil deliberately because I want them in texture like noodles where veggies do not get over mixed with pasta. Still not convinced! okay skip the oil ).Now add pasta to the boiling water and cook till al dente.
2. Chop all the vegetables thin and long.
3. In a wok put little olive oil and saute Onions followed by other vegetables. Ensure you saute them one after the other.
4. Add Cooking wine and Vinegar to make them tender. You can also add little pasta water from the boiled pasta . Once the veggies are tender add the red pasta sauce and salt n pepper.
5. After mixing for couple of minutes add drained boiled pasta in it and give it a gentle toss so that everything combines.
6. Sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese and serve hot.