During Navratras one is tired of eating the same food again and again. I understand you are fasting and are required to eat a particular type of food, but what if you can make some interesting food using the same ingredients. Here is one recipe which is easy and delicious yet does not use any fancy ingredients. It uses Sabudana which is also known as ‘Tapioca‘ in many countries.This can also be made for breakfast even on non fasting days.
1. Soak Tapioca in a bowl with water for a couple of hours till the tapioca balls become soft. Drain water and set aside. In the meanwhile boil potatoes and peel their skin. Cut them into cubes and set aside.
6. Add pre-soaked tapioca to the potatoes and mix thoroughly.
7. Cover the tapioca potato mix with a lid or small plate tightly and let it cook on low flame for about five to seven minutes.
9. Garnish it with Green Coriander leaves.
10. Serve with plain yogurt and green pudina chutney.
[yumprint-recipe id=’14’] [whohit]SabudanaKhichdi[/whohit]