Its raining cats and dogs as Monsoon is here in full swing. One tends to get carried away with the pleasant weather and feel like indulging in fried pakodas or tikkis or something sinful accompanied with a hot cup of tea. I am one of you , guilty of indulgence. The other day I came across this baked kebab recipe. It was worth every effort as it seemed promising, keeping all those extra calories at bay 🙂
1. In a bowl add crumbled paneer and boiled sweet corn kernels. *
2. Add bread crumbs** and freshly chopped coriander leaves.
3. Add to this grated carrots and chopped green chilies.
4. Mix this with a spoon and add turmeric powder and salt.
5. Also add amchur and red chili powder.
6. Also add some Kasuri Methi and some raisins.
7. Combine everything well.
8. Take small portion in your palms and make patties with the mixture.
10. Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminium foil. Cling wrap them and refrigerate for 25-30 mins. In the mean while preheat the oven on 180 degree for 10 minutes and brush the top of kababs with oil.