Cookies!! Yes be it any type of cookie makes you drool. These white chocolate chip cookies are better than any store bought cookies. They are incredible with a cold glass of milk. I made my friend try and he exclaimed ” they are better than those subway cookies!“ Well I can be self flattering many a times but if you want the truth bake them today. Your kids will end up loving you more 🙂
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. (Read Oven Temperature and Conversion).
2. Mix together the dry ingredients and keep aside.
4. Add eggs and vanilla extract to make everything creamy. I used a hand blender, you can even use your hand.
5. Add the dry ingredients and combine well. Throw in chocolate chips and form a evenly distributed dough.
6. On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper place the cookie dough rolled into balls. You can do it with hand or with an ice cream scooper. Press the cookie balls slightly from top. Keep a distance of two inches from each other for they will melt and spread.
7. Bake them in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly golden brown around the edges.
[yumprint-recipe id=’9′] [whohit]WhiteChocolateChipCookies[/whohit]