Ever since my husband gifted me this Air fryer I cant stop trying recipes which I had earlier put in abeyance for I never wanted to eat fried food. This Navratri I was very excited because a lot of fasting food is fried and I gotta a chance to try variety of dishes in air fryer. Yesterday when I noticed my facebook friend Geeta di had posted the Dahi Paneer Kebabs for Vrat or Fasting, I could not control myself and made these in a jiffy. They were so delicious that my boys (Fully grown as well as my little kid) ate them tastefully.
The taste was enhanced by the fact that they were healthy. I used half a teaspoon of oil for 9 kebabs, which isn’t bad at all. Ishall be posting more of my trial in my new Airfyer <3 Oh man! I am loving this..
1. Wash and Boil some potatoes and peel off their skin. Place them in a mixing bowl.
2. Add crumbled paneer or Cottage Cheese to it.
3. Add Chopped Green Chillies and Grated Ginger.
4. Add Plain Thick Yogurt. You can even use hung curd. I had a creamy thick curd which wasnt runny, so I used that.
5. Add salt, red Chilli Powder and Garam Masala.
6. Add chopped Coriander leaves.
7. Add Singhara flour or also known as Water Chestnut Flour and combine everything well.
8. Take small portions and shape them into patties and place them all on a plate.
9. In the meanwhile preheat your Air Fryer to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
10. Place the kebabs into the basket of air fryer and brush them with little oil on top.
11. Air fry them for 15-18 minutes till you get a golden colour on top. If you wish you can brush them with more oil in half time. I did not. Serve them hot with Phalahari Chutney.
Other Navratri recipes you can try are: Sabudada Khichdi, Swang ke Chawal ki Khichdi, Sabudana Tikki , Khajoor Til Ke Laddoo, Arbi Masala Curry, Gajar Ka Halwa, Makhane Ki Kheer, Rasgulla, Swang Ke Chawal Ka Halwa, Swang Ke Chawal Ki Phirni, Anaar Aloo ka Raita, Palak Dhaniya Chutney, Coriander Chutney without Onion Garlic, Vrat Ki Roti.